воскресенье, 24 октября 2010 г.

Seis.

After I came to Palpa, people's love caught me at last. Everybody wanted to know about me (who I'm!). Workshop's man fixed my Chagan for free, an old chap from small store gave me some home wine. Next morning I woke up in a room with a bamboo roof, rains dropped on Palpa once per year. Museum's matron told me I'm the first voyager from the Russia for all the time. Tell the truth, I'd like to save that state of things for a while. Near the exit road from the town, cactuses were in full bloom. I was going to the south, grinningly as a jackal. Sun shined well.



















2 комментария:

  1. на третьей фотке четкое ощущение ледника. :-)
    Но ведь не может быть!
    Дай её в цвете?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Я тоже надеюсь, что ни один русский после тебя больше туда не забредет, чтобы не испортить им впечатления)) 4-ая фотка самая суперская))

    ОтветитьУдалить