суббота, 20 августа 2011 г.

Cuarenta y cinco.

Alta Gracia is a small town 40 km south from Cordoba, birthplace of Ernesto de la Serna Che Guevara. Funny, he traveled across northern Argentina by bicycle (twice), I didn't know it before. Items and pictures in his house were more boring. I've been impressed by another one building - house of Manuel de Falla, Spanish modern composer. Alta Gracia is a place of his death. I mean the same usual bullshit - this is a legendary spoon, a legendary tube, just amazing, doesn't it? - but music! El Amor Brujo. Dance of bumblebee, hell yeah. At the end, near an ancient Jesuitical fort I've found the local Argentinian writer, he looked as a keeper of gates. I didn't fucking understand from his speech anything, only looked at his last book - suddenly about Russia. Well, probably this is a good stuff, man, but Kamchatka is still Kamchatka, not Kamchachka, not by a long shot, sir.











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий