After Kate left me, there was not much to do. You can live your own life really well long enough with any friends or without, but if you've got a friend and he leaves away good days are over. Until the time, when you will get your friend back. In my case, it was more than one month later. Well, I still was going to the fucked Ends of the world, isn't it? Fuck yeah. Pfff. I decided to make a stopover at Cabo Dos Bahias - camping in a little and little-known national park with birds, alpacas, and penguins. Cabo run by two outsiders - an Argentinian woman from Cordoba (- please, stop call me senora, alright?) and big Marcos from Cuba (- I hate communism, what about you, Russian buddy?). Awesome people. I've been there only two days, but it was Days of Glory Fights. Fucked penguins were puking on my camera, biting my fingers and finally has stolen some sign plates for that photo session. Finally, I've got reasonably good photos, I guess. On the road back to camping I met armadillo - the funniest beast that I ever saw. To catch him after long-running was a perfect pleasure. I took a bus to Perito Moreno by road 40, spent there one night, and bought a ticket to El Calafate - about 1000 km to the south from Cabo Dos Bahias. This adventure was coming to close.











Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий