суббота, 24 марта 2012 г.

Sesenta y tres.

There's only one photo from Punta Arenas itself - I forgot to drop the rest of photos to my laptop, what an unpleasant surprise. Also, about unpleasant - the Arab threesome in the hostel made me Occidentalist-nazi immediately. I hated all of their shit - stinking Arabiс food, awful smell, head-huggers, fucked noise in common room at night, manners and habits. I still don't understand, for Christ's sake, what they were doing in a place like that, thousands of miles away from euro-socialism and big cities lights? Arabs, go home! Nevertheless, I enjoyed streets and buildings - you still can look through the city and imagine how thousands of Europeans came here and tried to build another version of Europe years ago. They don't exist any longer, so what? Fuck your's beautiful sights and amazing wonders, reality is for poor. And death to every foe.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий