понедельник, 20 декабря 2010 г.

Diecinueve.

At Sucre, i understood who I'm - just a pity newbie. Here's Matt (http://www.worldwidebikeride.com/), a guy riding on about two years - Europe, Kazakhstan, China, Japan, Alaska, Canada, USA, Central&Sudamerica, Africa after that. Alright, stop the crying. Sucre is a Bolivian Swiss - chocolate, supermarket (the first after Lima), the political euroleft social actions. Black&white colonial buildings, churches, a whole bunch of presidents at a museum of independence. Have just a taste of local fruit salads, ice-cream, fruit salads, ice-cream, I was ready to run away from Paradise Lost to further on the south by a train, but no such luck. Only one coach and cholitas have been occupied all the seats, gangways, think they wanted to occupy even a roof, I have no doubt about that. Apparently, cholitas just loving to travel by train, sadly I'm too. We've got something in common, huh.















































Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий