Potosi, officially, the most high-altitude town in the world (not true). Potosi is mines, dust, and dynamite. I bought my part at miner's market and after that came down to mines. It was a mistake, coz before guy asked: "Is anybody has asthma or some shit like that?". I didn't feel like to specify what kind of asthma did he mean (allergic one counts or not?), how wrong I was. Fucking dust! A narrow digs are almost ok, but fucking dust! Ten kg. on the back didn't help you if rolling down like a ball to a wellhole, and after that climbing up. It so stupid to be a miner. U haven´t money? Steal! Rob! Eat cakes! But forget about miner's career. I forgot about miners once a got out from a hill and smoked a cigarette. They could buy tons and tons of dynamite and do everything that they want, but instead of this, they prefer to rail at fate (Evo talking about to lend a hand of help to Chilean miners, but never has visited this place!) and to be a gringo o's attraction. What a shame. I've reached the age of twenty-five there. Well, whatever the case, I've got a good present.






























Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий