четверг, 21 июля 2011 г.

Cuarenta y tres.

Short of the city, I put my last tube on the front wheel; since that moment the bike trip could end off at any time. Weirdly, but thin 28 inches tubes is a tremendous deficit in all these lands. Santiago del Estero has one pathetic museum of modern art, one big clean park, many horse-drawn vehicles instead of sanitation trucks and street drummers, sure (In the last note, I lied to you, yes I did). There was a terrific loud fan on the top in my motel's room. I wanted to find smbdy and to tear to pieces a heat and all these insufferable landscapes with him. Every time fat chance for me about that. Lovely Lonely Planet told that the next city, Cordoba, is a real center of bright famous student parties of all Argentina, Kebe from Cusco told me the same. Ssex sex drugs&rock and roll. OK, going to Cordoba.











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий