воскресенье, 10 июля 2011 г.

Сuarenta y uno.

Aaaaaand San Miguel de Tucuman here comes! The capital of a province, a lot of green colors. What more? Jewish Alperovich banda holds the keys of the city more than ten years, unsafe streets on the outskirts, almost highest (fourth or fifth from the top) Jesus in South America. I was hosted by Rafael and Mariana and as a new-sprung family member, I was encompassed with care and attention until the last minute in a literal sense. I spared few hours for walking and stole some English books, after that my new family got me - meet the parents of Rafael, booze party, journey into the country, meet the parents of Mariana, booze party, etc. They were well clever guys, sad coz my Spanish degraded at all. And there was a hippodrome. Civilization! Any city with hippodrome is fine, as any house with hot water in a bathroom, for example.













Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий