I kept in my brain memories about Peruvian mountains for a long time. It's not because there were some beautiful landscapes (actually there were, but), the thing is I just broke my chest while escaping from one creepy Christian-guy. Don't know why, but I really got the creeps about Claudio. He provided for me with a place to sleep, a dinner, a breakfast the next morning, then showed me a road to back to PanAmericana. Also, is there anybody who wants to lend some money for Claudio for a Layo's temple building, huh? Anyway, on the 4000m above sea level, I've been crushed by some road rocks. A man from Aguas Calientes lent me a helping hand, thank you, man. So I was able to conquer only the one-half of a pathway (Cusco, San Pablo, Sicuani, Langui, Layo, Aguas Calientes), after that, I took a bus directly to Puno. Outside of a bus window there was raged lighting storm. Lighting storm at mountains rocks. You'll never imagine how great it could be. Later, I wrote something for the first time since I left Moscow.























Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий