суббота, 6 ноября 2010 г.

Nueve.

Forgive me, mom, I haven't seen Machu Pichu. Instead of this I spent my time more profitably- walked around local pubs with a live music, bought some coca seeds, visited first in my life party with punch-cocktails. Little streets are paved with stone setts near the center, slum areas on the outskirts, huge white man symbolizing a prophet are over the city. In Cusco, i've met some jerks like I'm at last. Kevin - really zingy man - Argentinian punk; it was awesome talked about Los Violadores, Clash and another full of beans guys from the 70th almost without any pieces of knowledge at the Spanish language. As for Rafael, it's hard to imagine more well-known state of things - a writer (zero publications sue), went out from capital (i hate Lima, man), favorites - Nietzsche, Kafka, and Tompson. The night, when coppers got us with a two grams of cocaine is one of the best nights of my life.























































1 комментарий: