понедельник, 22 ноября 2010 г.

Doce.

For some fucking purpose, I've bought a 2-days tour to Peruvian Titicaca islands. Uros, Amantani and another one piece of shit. Really boring place, just for fatheaded tourists, who wanna spent some their time for a weekend relax or I don't know to catch specific aboriginal atmosphere. In addition, there were 3 lawyers in my group! I.e. total is four persons with me. Just awful. It wasn't so bad, more like ghosts from my past life. People on the islands wears stupid wool cups and wants to get some money for photos with their brilliant faces (esp. kids). Fuck off, fellas, just fuck off. That's such a pity you couldn't change your skin color for a few days or hours. A la guerre comme a la guerre. So, only one guy could get me smiled - a kid from a boat - Enok, housekeeper's son. I've presented for a postcard with 30's Moscow views. Still have too many postcards, too many towns should be visited, too many roads should be walked down, too many persons should be met. Fuck me.






























Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий