среда, 1 декабря 2010 г.

Quince.

Awrright, some more Titicaca's lands! Probably, the way to&out of Isla del Sol was more interesting than the island itself. By the way to I've met local drinchers (how you could spend your Sunday except with Santa Maria&a lot of beer, huh?) and dodgy boatman, after a long discussion, he promised to transport me later to Tiquina for a small price. By the way out of (darned boatman's lied), there were two lumbermen on the motorbikes, they named as wondrous as I couldn't imagine before, but now I forget. On the island too many rocks, it was madness to take a trip this way with the bicycle. Finally, I've spent my nights at a room for 2 bucks per one night. Well, also, they shouldn't build too big islands such like that, I started my circle at midnight and finished about 9 p.m. If you still don't know at November here was a spring, that means sunset about six o'clock. That's funny, but if you didn't plug in these little villages to Global Electricity Network, you couldn't do anything after sunset. Indeed, except any domestic cares, hahaha. In the deep night I've used only camera's flash, was coming back in during two hours, and landscapes were much more wild&live than all these on the stupid nature photos.



















































1 комментарий: